Managing Editor at Mount Desert Islander
Liz Graves is managing editor of the Islander. She's a California native who came to Maine as a schooner email@example.com
Latest posts by Liz Graves (see all)
- Budget, bag ban, fireworks go to voters - May 12, 2019
- Mother whale, washed ashore on Cape Cod, to be exhibited with calf - May 11, 2019
- Littlefield, Hart re-elected; plastic bag ban approved - May 9, 2019
Reporter at Mount Desert Islander
Dick Broom covers the towns of Mount Desert and Southwest Harbor, Mount Desert Island High School and the school system board and superintendent's office. He enjoys hiking with his golden retriever and finding new places for her to swim. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Hinckley covers the towns of Southwest Harbor, Tremont and neighboring islands. Send story ideas and information to email@example.com.
Becky Pritchard covers the town of Bar Harbor, where she lives with her family and intrepid news-dog Joe-Joe. She worked six seasons as a park ranger in Acadia, and still enjoys spending her spare time there.
Latest posts by Becky Pritchard (see all)
- Mount Desert Nursing Assn.: Caring for MDI for 70 years - May 17, 2019
- Council, planners to talk housing - May 16, 2019
- Cruise ship visits up, fees flat - May 16, 2019