Managing Editor at Mount Desert Islander
Liz Graves is managing editor of the Islander. She's a California native who came to Maine as a schooner sailor.[email protected]
Latest posts by Liz Graves (see all)
- Swimmers crush Crusaders - February 8, 2018
- Lakota elder speaks at Wounded Knee - February 8, 2018
- Port authority opponents rally at Maine State House - February 8, 2018
Mark Messer is copy editor for the Mount Desert Islander.
Reporter at Mount Desert Islander
Dick Broom covers the towns of Mount Desert and Southwest Harbor, Mount Desert Island High School and the school system board and superintendent's office. He enjoys hiking with his golden retriever and finding new places for her to swim. [email protected]
Latest posts by Dick Broom (see all)
- Local rules on pot sales eyed - February 17, 2018
- Students protest gun violence - February 16, 2018
- Local schools to get state subsidy boost: Big increases for special ed - February 15, 2018
Henriette Chacar covers the towns of Southwest Harbor and Tremont. She's from the very far away port city of Jaffa. For story tips and ideas, Henriette can be reached at [email protected]
Samuel Shepherd is a University of Maine graduate and the Bar Harbor reporter for the Mount Desert Islander.