Managing Editor at Mount Desert Islander
Liz Graves is managing editor of the Islander. She's a California native who came to Maine as a schooner firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Liz Graves (see all)
- School boatbuilding connects with history, math curriculum - January 15, 2019
- Whale rule changes coming on two tracks - January 12, 2019
- Boys win close games - January 2, 2019
Reporter at Mount Desert Islander
Dick Broom covers the towns of Mount Desert and Southwest Harbor, Mount Desert Island High School and the school system board and superintendent's office. He enjoys hiking with his golden retriever and finding new places for her to swim. email@example.com
Latest posts by Dick Broom (see all)
- Land request likely too late - January 18, 2019
- Acadia boundary bill starting over - January 17, 2019
- Despite continued shutdown, plowing and trail grooming to resume in Acadia - January 15, 2019
Sarah Hinckley covers the towns of Southwest Harbor, Tremont and neighboring islands. Send story ideas and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becky Pritchard covers the town of Bar Harbor, where she lives with her family and intrepid news-dog Joe-Joe. She worked six seasons as a park ranger in Acadia, and still enjoys spending her spare time there.