Letter to Editor: Asking for help

To the Editor:

There is a stigma, by some people, about saying one needs mental health assistance. Why should it be that way? It is an integral part of one’s body.

If you are challenged with a mental health issue, seek medical assistance from one of the following: therapist, psychologist and/or psychiatrist. Once your condition has been diagnosed, a treatment plan can be made for you. A referral can come from your family physician.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are not alone with this.

Connie Pfeffer


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.